Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hello, Comrade

Hello, walrus, wanton wreaker
of havoc and the like.
"spent," said simeon of his
masterful scandalous types.
bury your buddies in earth
softest cloth sofa-symbols
enclosing my voodoo
and bonding insomnia ties
to similarly shaped clavicle bones.

Hello, tiger, entrancing travesty
of flesh peeled from tendons.
you, sir, irreverent to a tee
and schooling the cells in me
with instructional pamphlets
and self-help tips for those we
call the Woebegones.

Hello, stingray, scalding synonym
for simple-minded folk like me.
the difference out of water flopping
awkwardly is the neutered tip
of the buddha's poisonous bubble.
I am scrawny dawn at six,
wrapping my lips around
slip-sliding cliffs rising in rhythm
with sunlit tones crossing haphazardly
across the horizon in front of she.

-Bram Sadosa

No comments: