Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not a Thought

He tried to order his insanity and

that was his third mistake. It is

reality that is ordered; insanity’s

where everything is real. Brought

his feet into and out of two holy

hydrogens and an oxygen but “my

halves are carbon, I am fiber, I am

a liar – try to follow if you can.” So

they listened and interpreted insinuations

that autonomy had a part to play in Ultimate

Demise: The Rise and Fall of that lump

in your throat – where’d it come from? I

‘d blame Jesus. He wanted to feel (second

mistake). There are better ways to notice

blood than to get a crowd screaming for

it. Appetites eat or want enough only

to momentarily sate, you soon find the

same void dressed in wolf pelt. It’s always

howling. She got pregnant and I can’t

stand getting stoned or stoning (even

in a voyeuristic sense) so I let that

baby get all born (first mistake.)


-the ambassador

1 comment:

The Narodna Collective said...

nice prose poetry mr. ambassador
-the colonel